For fixed screens where weight is not an issue, using Galvanised steel sheets is a fantastic cost effective option.
- We use only Australian made Bluescope Galvabond®.
- Galvabond® is a zinc coated steel with a spangle finish.
- Galvabond® sheets are about 30% heavier than aluminium sheets but as they have a higher tensile strength a thinner gauge can be used to achieve the same rigidity in the screen.
- Galvabond® sheets have great corression resistance, even after been lasered or punched.
- Galvabond® sheets powder coat more evenly than mild steel sheets that have been hot dipped galvanised after fabrication.
- Great for use in fencing, pedestrian gates, balustrades, balcony screens, privacy screens, gardens screens and for decorative restaurant wall panels.